Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Kind Of Logic (Part 2)

The wise never marry. And when they marry they become otherwise.

~

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

~

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

~

Your future depends on your dreams - so go to sleep.

~

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

~

Hard work never killed anybody - but why take the risk.

~

Work fascinates me - I can look at it for hours.

~

God made relatives; thank god we can choose our friends.

~

The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So ... why learn.

~

A bus station is where a bus stops.

A train station is where train stops.

On my desk, I have a work station ... what more can I say.


.

No comments: