Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kids

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria.

~

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

~

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

~

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

~

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!



.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kids will say the darndest things...hehehe, loved these!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

This is so cute!!!

Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite.com

Jen said...

Funny kids. They are so literal.